Sunday, July 8, 2007

Ok there seems to be a lot more people using this place than where I was before so I thought it would be easier to do it over here. We just got back from our trip to Phoenix. Wow was it hot but we sure had a lot of fun. And I was able to get a good tan. I am 23 weeks along with this baby and he has decided to let himself be known. This little guy can pack quite a punch. Which I guess is good so he can hold his own against his sisters. Jessie already likes to see how tough he is by jumping on my stomach at random times when I am not paying attention. And then when I remind her that there is a baby in mommys tummy she starts slapping my stomach! I am sure she will be a lot more soft when he decides to make his apperance, kids just kindof have that sense about babies. Well I am quite hungry so I will be trying to figure out how to thaw out 5 pounds of hamburger!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

YIPPEE! I can't wait to see all the pictures you are going to post. Welcome to the zoo.

Jeff and Natalie Perez said...

Yeah!!!!!!!! Nice to know that you are willing to follow the crowd. HEHEHEHE. This is getting so fun. I want to see some pictures of the girls I haven't seen them in so long!!!!

Miss you guys

Love, Nat