Sunday, July 15, 2007

Jeff has been really sick the last couple of days so the reunion wasnt a whole lot of fun for him. But the girls loved it and Malissa did a great job with it. At the auction I bought a baby blanket for my buba that Pam made and some Jammies and a Barbie video for Cassie. Oh yeah Grandma auctioned off some things from her house so I got some pictures for the girls room. Last night I helped with inventory at work. I didnt get home until 1 AM and poor Jeff was just burning up with fever. I didnt even want to be in the same bed with him because he was radiating so much heat. Well I got him some medicine and he seems to be doing so much better today which makes me happy. He said that Cassie kept saying "Dad your HOT" she is so cute. Well now that the reunion is over we are looking forward to 24th of July. We are very excited because we have the perfect spot to watch fireworks.....our front lawn! We are going to have a BBQ and invite some friends it should be fun.

No comments: