Sunday, July 29, 2007

Yes we have no ice cream....



The other day I wanted some chocolate ice cream really bad so we went down to McDonalds to get some. When we got there they first told us that the macine was broken so they didnt have any, then the guy said no I fixed it you can order ice cream. So I ordered again I sain can we have two chocolate and two vanilla cones. Well the guy looked at me like I had asked him to sprinkle cockroached on top and then he says, We havent had chocolate ice cream in like 6 years. I think a simple we dont have chocolate would have worked just fine! ANyway so we all got vanilla and when we went to go pick them up the machine kept spurting and spraying everywhere so he obviously did not fix the machine. But we had fun and had a funny story to tell to everyone later.

No comments: