Sunday, August 10, 2008

Goodbye Grandma....for now.

My sweet Grandma Hilton passed away last Tuesday so my family and I ventured up to Bountiful to say goodbye. Jeff was unable to come but I didnt want the kids to miss out on being with their cousins so I decided to bring them with me. It probably wasnt the best idea but it is over now and I cant change what happened so we will move on. We stopped in Beaver to vistit the cheese factory and get some treats for the trip. I wish we had more time to hang out here because it was so peaceful and fun.
This is Saturday night after the funeral. Grandpa was ready to have his house quiet again so we took the kids to Arctic Circle for some ice cream.
Yeah this is pretty much how the girls were all weekend. Fun right?!
Ryan and Adam hanging out together. I am starting to notcie a pattern of Ryan being the "wirey one". All in all the funeral was really good but I am very sad to see my grandma go. She was the most giving woman and always made sure we knew that she was thinking of us even though we didnt live near her. She will be sorely missed but I am happy that she will now be with her sisters again. I love you Grandma!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I offer my most sincere condolences; it is so hard to loose a close grandparent! I am sure though that she is going to be watching you lovingly down from heaven. My heart goes out to you let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Megan Andersen said...

I am so sorry for your loss. You are so brave to take on your kids alone like that--I am impressed with your skills!

Steven, Kimberly and Gavin said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. But you by far have the cutest little girls and little man.