Saturday, August 23, 2008

Woopie she's THREE!

Yeah I now am the proud owner of a three year old! She turned three on Tuesday while I was winging my way home from Illinois, so we had her birthday today. Ryan decided that he likes birthdays. There were dollar store cheetos, tons of cake and punch galore. He totally skipped his nap and just dove into the cheetos for three hours!
I was lazy this time and bought cupcakes. But I just could not get excited about heating up the whole house to make twelve cupcakes!

No complaints from Jess....
She only had two families come so it was the perfect size party. Here she is opening her gifts. She is such a sweet little girl. Here is some interesting facts about Jessie

Cassie is her favorite person in the whole world
She loves bananas, string cheese, and grapes but will eat anything you give her without complaint
she has recently discovered Strawberry Shortcake and enjoys anything she can get her hands on ie. books movies dolls sheets you name it she wants it
she can draw people that have faces and fingers
she also makes all the people in her coloring books have red eyes, I am not sure what this means but I think it is the mean streak in her displaying itself
she dances and makes up songs everyday
she is always willing to throw away a poopie diaper or help out with whatever else I need her to do
she can dress herself and enjoys making new outfit combinations

Happy Birthday baby girl!! We love you so much and are so lucky to have you in our family!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jess. I wish we could be there to say it in person.

Megan Andersen said...

She is a total blonde version of you...ADORABLE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Jenn said...

I am so glad she had a happy birhtday! It could not have happened to a better three-year-old! Here are my belated wishes for her: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS!