Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ouch!......Again

Yeah Jess was at it again. I am not sure if she has an inner ear problem which keeps her from staying on her feet, or if she is just more wild then Cassie, but I have kissed more major bumps and bruises on her then I ever did with Cassie. We were at lunch at my favorite chinese buffet and the kids were being really good. So we were done eating and the girls and I were going to mosey over to a nearby store to do a little shopping when the next thing I know Jess is falling over sideways and crashes right into a table.
The waitress was really helpful but she thought that the big pink scar on her cheek an the same side of her face (the one from the black eye) was where she hit the table. I wasnt so sure so I kept looking and sure enough I found a big black bump on Jessies ear. As the minutes went by it got bigger and bigger. I probably should have put ice on it but how do you do that when she wont lay down. Well I guess it is a good thing that her hair is always in her face, it will hide all the scars!

4 comments:

Melissa Baird said...

Man, that kid of yours is setting up a habit. I knew lots of people that hurt themselves over and over again. Mostly we just called them clumsy, though I don't think of calling a small child that yet.

Anonymous said...

I think I should call the Department of Child Welfare!

Megan Andersen said...

Yeah right...we know the truth...that you beat your kids!

-just kidding-

Hillary said...

Sarah must be related to Jessie. She's ALWAYS getting a bump or a bruise or a scrape. I was hoping this passes quickly, but I can see I'll probably be dealing with it for a few more years.