Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Just one more

My cousin tagged me and I just cant say no to anyone so read or ignore but here I am
Ok, here's what i'm supposed to do:list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people. leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged.

joys
1.really good food
2.really good kids
3. being in bed

fears
1. loosing my kids
2. loosing my husband
3. having to sleep on the floor

obsessions
1. really good food
2. toenail stickers
3. entertaining

facts
1. my left eye is swollen right now
2. I eat in bed
3. I dont get out of bed until at least 8 AM

now i have to tag five people:
1. Becca
2. Kim
3. Cassie
4. Melissa
5. Megan

3 comments:

Megan Andersen said...

I am flattered that you tagged me...but I just did that tag not to long ago. I'm sure people don't want to hear about anything I have to write about...at least not twice! But I love you & am looking forward to your bday get together!!

Jen Hilton said...

why is your eye swollen? See you tomorrow or Friday.

Melissa said...

I did your tag, thought I'd let ya know!