Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!


Happy Birthday to me I live in a tree.......well ok I dont but seing as how the AC decided to poop out yesterday afternoon it feels like we live in a tree. A very very hot tree. I have had a really fun birthday so far and it is only 10 AM! My mom got me some neat books as well as a gift card to Bed Bath and Beyond and some cash to go get some shirts. And Jeff got me a really awesome ring to match his really awesome ring. I will wear this one for daily use and just wear my diamond on special occasions. (because we have so many of those coming up) On this momentous day I would like to thank my family and friends for still being my family and friends. I love you all and I could not be the super awesome 27 year old I am with out all the wonderful influences in my life. (Especialy you Jeff you really are my SUPER BEST FRIEND) :)

7 comments:

Jen Hilton said...

Happy Birthday Girly!

Bundy Family said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I haven't called yet, I've been catching up on sleep. If you want to escape from you non-AC house you are always invited.

Anonymous said...

27, Wow, your old! Happy Birthday again!

Melissa said...

AHHH! Happy Birthday!! I didn't even miss it. I was your age when I got married, crazy huh. I hope you had a wonderful day today :)

Jenn said...

happy belated birthday Heather! I am sorry i missed it!

Hillary said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I love new rings. I really like the one you got Jeff too. We need to make sure you get those special occasions!

Melissa said...

Heather,
I hope you had a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I put a post on here wishing you a Happy Birthday a few days ago and for some reason it didn't save. I hope you had a great day. Cute blog, I love it. Oh and the pictures you took of my family at the reunion turned out cute. If I ever get around to it I'll post some on my blog.