Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The finished product

I keep wanting to take pictures of the back room but it is never really picked up enough so this is as good as it gets! This is what we spent so much time and energy on! Oh it is so nice to have a great back room to relax in. And the tile makes cleaning way easier. Ryan actually threw up on the couch last night but hey it was just my lovely cotton slipcover so we took it off and chucked it in the washer and good as new!
This is my favorite part of the room becuase I did it all and it is fun to look at all the family pictures. I think I am going to make a bigger picture for the middle though I dont think it is big enough.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, that turned out so awesome. It really looks like a whole new room

Hillary said...

It's super cute. You guys did an amazing job.