Saturday, November 1, 2008

Anotherone bites the dust

Well we made it through another great Halloween...... the gateway holiday! I was an awesome tooth fairy. Jessie was my apprentice.
Cassie was a cheerleader.


We went to the middle school at 10 to do some trick or treating so I thought I would do something simple with Ryan and so I dressed him as My Buddy the doll from the 80's.


We even saw santa at the middle school!




Crystal hung out with us all day and it was great having the extra help! We went to the mall and did a little trick or treating and then to Costco for dinner. It was deserted so if anybody wants to shop at Costco without a lot of people around go on Halloween night.





Then we did a little door knocking in the neighborhood.





This was at the end Jess was so worn out she was just crying so we started to head home.







Ryan had so much fun with his plastic pumpkin. We would keep one or two treats in it and let him pick them out himself. Now if he gets a hold of a pumpkin he will not let it go.





It was a great night which we capped off by going to the big house by Grandmas and then visiting Grandma. We had to hurry back to the house cause we ended the night at our house with a bunch of friends and some really good food. I was so worn out by them I didnt take any pictures but truct me it was a good time! But now the decorations are down and we are looking forward to Thanksgiving in Phoenix!
















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is NOT fair that you can look so dang HAWT after having 3 kiddos!!!! Super cute pics for hallpween too!!

Megan Andersen said...

Glad your Halloween was as SPOOKTACULAR for you as it was for me!

Anonymous said...

I think you do wings on your costume every year. It turned out really cute, You should have done a pic with you and Jess.

Sheri said...

Love the Tooth fairy! Cute Cute!