Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Primary Program and so cute bebes

I have been enjoying the down time for the next couple of weeks before our lives explode into a whirl wind of traveling and family and parties. I bribed Lilac to come over on Monday by making bread and we just had to get a pic of the babys, We were trying to get them to kiss. This is Cassie on Sunday for her Primary Program. She had this weird laryngitis type hoarse voice so it was quite funny when she got up to say her part. If you werent able to be there I will just tell you that even the old guys in the back could hear her singing at the top of her little lungs.
I think she was feeling a little funky that day.

I made her pancakes for breakfast because that is her favorite meal.



This was my stack of perfect little pancakes. Cassie just wanted big ones though.







2 comments:

Mom at Our House said...

I miss the babies. They are so cute together. Cassie looks so cute when she does her poses

Sheri said...

You have darling kids Heather. What a cute Mother you are!