Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ryans stats


I wanted to put up a better video of Ryans cake smash but I got frustrated and quit so here is a picture of his nose smashed!. Also he went to the doctor today and he is doing great! He is 20 pounds and 30 inches long. He still has a smallish head but that is great cause his hats still fit! Ryans favorite things to do are throw things and push things across the floor. He can use a spoon (although I would prefer to feed him...less mess) and drinks from a cup pretty good.He also loves to jump on the trampoline and wrestle with his dad. He doesnt have many words in his vocabulary but he sure does make up for that with his activities. He will eat anything I give him but really likes bananas and tootsie rolls and M&M's. His walking has started to speed up to a fast waddle which means more calories burned for me! He also plays hide and seek anytime I put him down at the store or church. My big boy is 1 and I cant wait to see what he does next.

2 comments:

Jen Hilton said...

Hey we've got a pair of twins! Last month Adam was 20.6 lbs and 29.3 inches tall. It will be funny to see them next to each other. Ryan walking and Adam not.

Devri said...

That looks so sad!!