Monday, May 11, 2009

Best Day Ever!

This was hands down the best Mothers Day ever! What better way to kick off the weekend then washing my Mothers Day gift from 3 years ago. I cant believe we have had this car that long. I love love love it and am so glad we chose this one. That afternoon we went to Costco to get steak for my dinner on Sunday. It was so so good, the best steak I have ever had.





After Costco we stopped by Jeffs Grandmas house to give her a poem that his dad had written to her when he was in 5th grade. We found it in the garage at his moms house and knew it would be the perfect Mothers Day gift. We had a great time visiting. Sunday we went to church then home to relax and have a great day. Cassie vaccumed for me and spent a large portion of the afternoon cleaning her room, which looked phenomenal! Thursday we are going to pick out my new vaccum and get a super soft foam pad for the bed, oh I cant wait!!!!








1 comment:

Devri said...

looks and sounds like you did.. hugs to you my friend