Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm Beat

I could not be anymore tired! Cassie Jessie and I just spent four hours tearing up the town on a shopping binge. Jeff left about 1 this afternoon with Ryan to go camping, so it was just us girls. We had a strategy all planned out, we started at Target where I got a few shirts on super sale. Next came Ross where we found some really cute swim cover ups for 5 bucks. I also got a few shirts there. After that we were off to K mart where we found some rocking sandals that are sparkly and so fun! They were buy one get one half off so they ended up being 6 bucks a piece! After K mart was Costco to get Jessie a new swimsuit and soem sundresses for the family picture. After Costco we were all just about out of steam so we went to dinner at Panda Express then hopped next door for some really really big bottles of shampoo and conditioner. They were about 8 bucks for a gallon of shampoo, WOW. I also let the girls pick out a small bottle of nail polish for tonight, they chose bright purple. The last stop of the night was to Smiths for lots and lots of milk. I had my rest and now we are ready to party again! We are going to paint nails and watch a movie, then I am so ready for bed. But oh what a fun day with my girls. I cant wait untill next year!

1 comment:

Mom at Our House said...

To bad they didn't pick pink nail polish, You don't have enough of that!

PS everyone LOVES my watermelon toes!