Friday, May 22, 2009

Half Baked

Today is the half way mark for baby girl. She has been making her presence known more and more lately and reminds me when I havent eaten in a while. I am thinking she is going to like being on a schedule because Jeff can time down to the minute when he find my head poked in the fridge or cupboard looking for something to eat. The doctor said everything is going great and I am gaining weight like a champ so that is always good news. Here is hoping that the next 20 weeks are as easy as the first.

1 comment:

Devri said...

Half baked and way too dang cute for your own good.. woman, oh woman, I don't know if we can be friends anymore, have you see my photo of me preggo? umm go find it if not..

you hot preggo you. Glad everything is growing just right!

hugs!