Monday, August 10, 2009

Idaho

The annual trip to Idaho this year turned out a bit chilly but was so much fun as always. There was so much good food and good friends from Jeffs Mission. An exciting new announcement this year, there will be a reunion in Chile in February 2012 so we are so excited to start saving and planning for that trip. The taco wagon was better then ever I wished that I could just keep eating forever!
Pres. Walkers backyard is so lush and green the girls couldnt help themselves and had to create this lovely boquet.

I realized on the way home that I did not get one picture of Cassie while we were there. She was off playing the whole time. The only time I saw her was when she would get hungry, but she couldnt even sit still long enough to eat very much.



By the time the taco wagon came on Saturday afternoon Ryan was in desperate need of a nap. He was mad at me because I kept taking his picture. On the drive home he would cry everytime I turned to look at him. I was laughing so hard because he was sooooo cranky.


I love that the girls always find new friends to play with as well as pick up with old ones they have known from years past.




This was the scene in the car not five minutes after we packed up to head home. They slept almost the whole way from Idaho Falls to West Jordan. We stopped at Famous Daves for dinner in West Jordan to use up a gift card and then stayed up let watching Escape to Witch Mountain with the girls. They loved the movie and watched it again the next morning before we left to head home. The trip was topped off by one last stop in Santaquin to visit Chris Williams and his family and have lunch. It was such a fun trip and we are already making plans for next year.




















1 comment:

Danielle Walker said...

Is it just me or is your hair shorter already? You can do no wrong with your look, you are forever beautiful.