Friday, August 14, 2009

Lets Par-Tay!

Another birthday has come and gone and it was filled with my favorite things, friends, my family, and lots of eating out. Lilac and I went to 25 main for lunch and had some awesome paninis and a so so good cupcake. We took a little extra time away from the kids and went to Walmart to pick up a few things. I got some really cute fabric for a baby blanket and a carseat canopy for Abby. That afternoon Cassie went to meet her new kindergarden teacher. She starts school Monday and is so excited. After a quick nap with my new comforter (thanks Mom and Dad!) we headed out to the DMV to get some paperwork for the new car and then off to Red Robin for
Jessies birthday is Wednesday so we celebrated for both of us. Way fun!

I have started in on the insomnia stage of pregnancy so I look a bit tired in all my photos but it was also a long long week this week. We had ordered chicken strips for the kids but Ryan wasnt having anything but Jeff's hamburger. He probably ate about a quarter of it. After dinner we headed out to pick up the car and then headed to Costco to get a really big bag of candybars. It was a great birthday and now we are ready to celebrate next week for Jessie.











3 comments:

Bundy Family said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you've had fun.

Sheri N. said...

Just got to say how great you look for being 7 months pregnant!

Mom at Our House said...

Happy Birthday ~ Wish I could have been there