Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lets Cheer some More, Jessie is FOUR!

Jessie,
You turned four yesterday and I am still a little dazed that you are already that old! I can remember the days leading up to your appearance were not so much fun for me. But as soon as you arrived all that was over and we had our special baby girl. There are so many things you add to our family we wouldnt be complete without you. I love when you sing and dance for us. You are such a good helper to Ryan and you are always willing to help me when I really need it too. You love your big sister so much and want to do everything she does. This year though you are starting to do things on your own and you are discovering who you are. You LOVE to play dress up and ask me everyday if you can put on your swimsuit or your ballerina dress, and you cant wait to start preschool. I hope you had such a happy happy birthday! We love you so much! Love Mom and Dad









2 comments:

Mom at Our House said...

Happy Birthday Jess

Bundy Family said...

Can our babies be that old? Happy birthday!