Monday, August 10, 2009

what the....

I have always been impressed with the common sense in my kids. We have never had a broken bone or a late night rush to the ER because they decided to eat the contents of their piggy bank. Well the day we left for Idaho we had our first lapse in judgement. Jessie usually gets up before the rest of us and just plays quietly in the back room until we are all awake. Well on this morning she came into my room looking very sheepish and just stood there and looked at me. After a while she left then a few minutes later Jeff came in with the whole brood and said Jess had stuck a bead up her nose. She was too embarrased to tell me so she had just stood there hoping I would figure it out I guess. So we went on an extraction excursion and after some trial and error with the extraction tool we had the little bugger in our grasp.
Now what do you suppose would posess a 4 year old to make her put this up her nose?!




2 comments:

Bundy Family said...

Ah, the memories of Kimberly sticking items up her nose. The list includes sea shell, gum, wrapper, and an eraser (which came out two weeks later).

Jenn said...

let me guess..... she wanted to know what it smelled like? knock on wood that has not happened to me ....yet.