Friday, August 14, 2009

See Ya Later Alligator

so it was out with the old and in with the new this week. As much as we loved this little green lady (Jeff so much more then I) we were in need of a more reliable vehicle. So we decided to take the government up on its offer to extremly overpay for this little gas guzzler. We didnt need much in the way of a new car it will be used mostly for date night and quick trips with out the kids so we decided on the Chevy Aveo.
Here she is on her first Costo trip. We squeezed all the kids into the back and headed out and quickly decided that we much prefer the van when we are taking all the kids with us. But she is a pretty little thing and I look forward to driving her. I didnt want to crash it on the way home from the dealership so I have not yet been behind the wheel. I think I mught take her out for a spin this afternoon during naptime.




1 comment:

Megan Andersen said...

Hopefully you didn't have to get too much at Costco...unless you strapped kiddos to the roof! Your new addition is a beauty!!