Sunday, October 5, 2008

Broken camera

I am lost with out my camera. I have no motivation to blog cause I have no fun pictures to put with my post. This weekend we cheered on the Marathon runners (Go Megan!!) Had a bunch of people sleep at the house the night before (12 people and 2 dogs) watched General Conference and had lunch with friends. Then watched more General Confernce and had some friends over for dinner. Today I made bread and shrimp dip and taco dip for lunch. Now we are just relaxing until the next half of conference. And for dinner pork loin mashed potatoes green beans salad and peach cobler for desert. mmmmmm I love conference weekend!

2 comments:

Megan Andersen said...

If you are serious about joining the looney-tooney club...I would love to train with you next year! I will get you the biggest, juiciest doughnut out there!!

Melissa Baird said...

Yes, I will lament the broken camera with you, for I have the same problem. And since we are dirt poor college students, we will not be replacing it soon (unless Jon's parents give us one for Christmas) Pretty pretty please!

So, my blog is boring. Except that I have old pictures that I've posted, but mostly I don't have pictures.