Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Twins?

I wish I had a dollar for every time someone asked me if Cassie and Jessie are twins! We were at the library this last time. I always thought I wanted twins so I guess this is the next best thing. Jessie must have gone through a growth spurt the last couple of months because she has just shot up like a weed and is almost as tall as Cassie. As soon as my camera is back from being fixed I am going to take a picture of them together back to back to see exactly how close they really are.

1 comment:

Bundy Family said...

I get the same question all the time. In fact I read your blog then that day some one asked me if my girls were twins. Which I think is so funny since I think Kimberly is much smaller than Kassidy and one is blonde and one is brown. Oh well.