Thursday, October 23, 2008

Shroomies

I gotta tell you all about our new favorite lunch spot! It is called Shroomies and it is located in Ancester Square where the grassy area is. A few weeks ago we went there for lunch and this guy had ordered the Fatboy. It is I think three pounds of hamburger with smoked sausage pastrami and six slices of cheese. If you eat it in 15 minutes you get it free. This guy looked so sick he looked like he was going to puke. He only ate about 1/4 of the burger but he had enough buddies there that they all finished it off after the 15 minutes was up. The burger only costs $10 so you really arent out that much if you cant finish it.
I think maybe the only thing it should have come with and didnt was a bottle of Mylanta!

We got the mini version of this guy and Jeff and I were stuffed after sharing it. This week I had the chicken breast with grilled mushrooms and onions and swiss cheese. Oh so good. They also have really really good fries. I think next time I am going to try the burger with pineapple and teriaki sauce mmmmm so good!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That burger looks so gross.

Hillary said...

Just looking at it makes me sick. Yuck!