Saturday, October 25, 2008

Eight is great

I havent done a tag in a while and I am curious as to what my answers will be .....

8 Favorite TV Shows
The Office, CSI, CSI:NY, House, The Amazing Race, Survivor, The Biggest Looser, Dr. Phil

8 Things I did Yesterday
Dressed up like the Tooth Fairy, went to a birthday party, won a pumpkin carving contest, burned my chili, talked to my sister, cuddled, read a book, took a shower

8 Things I Look Forward To
Disneyland (one more month), Thanksgiving, bedtime, dinnertime, Christmas, taking Cassie to see High School Musical 3, getting my nose fixed, a good long vacation with Jeff

8 Favorite Restaurants
Iggys, Cafe Rio, Jimmy Johns, the little mexican resturaunt on the corner, moms house, Arbys, Jack in the box, Del Taco

8 Things on My Wish List
drawing a blank on this one

8 People to Tag
Lisa, Michelle, Becca, Megan, Hillary, Natalie, Kati, Sheri

1 comment:

Megan Andersen said...

Thanks for thinking of me again--I will do this one. Question: what are you doing to your nose?