Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"Pumpkin Hair"

Cassie was asked to wear her costume to school today so Jessie told me she wanted to get dressed up too. So when I put her up on the counter to do her hair she said she wanted pumpkin hair. This would be my version of pumpkin hair. I took the hair flower idea from "She Does Hair" there is a link on the sidebar for her. You can find the flower under braids. Anyhoo I did the flower and then curled the ends a little more to look like pumpkin vines and added a green bow for the stem. If I had orange hairspray I would have added that as well.














3 comments:

Jen Hilton said...

I love it! Hey Dan said you guys are coming for Thanksgiving. I can't tell you how excited I am. We can't wait to see all of you!

Anonymous said...

What a cute pumpkin head

Hillary said...

OK you are sooooo going to have to teach me how to do hair Heather. Sarah's hair is getting longer and I would LOVE to be able to do cute things with it. She loves her "pretties" (bows, clips, etc.)