Sunday, October 12, 2008

Too much of a good thing

So I was trying to decide how to do the girls hair for church and our family pictures this afternoon. I went to a few of my favorite hair blogs which led me to more hair blogs which led me to bow blogs which led me back to some more hair blogs. Well I spent at least 45 minutes on the computer looking at hair before I decided what I was going to do. (you will get to se photos in aabouta week when we get them back from the photographer) Someone at curch asked me how much time I spent doing the girls hair and I said t only too me about 5 minutes each to DO the hair but SPENT45 minuted trying to decide which hairstyle to do! Like I said too much of a good thing!

2 comments:

Jen Hilton said...

So it's your fault I've turned into a hair monster, huh?! I'm addicted now.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the pictures.