Sunday, September 14, 2008

Demolition has begun!


yeah thats mold and yeah we are taking care of that next.



We werent planning on starting until tomorrow but I have been itching to see how easy the wallpaper would come off of the ceiling....yeah I said wallpapaer on the ceiling. So we took advantage of the extra help we had lured in with strawberry daquiries sp? and went to town on the back room. The pics are not in order but you get the idea. We have a long wayto go before we tile on Saturday.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how freakin fun. I can't wait to see it finished.

Hillary said...

Super exciting. I am sad the beautiful landscape wallpaper is gone though. :( It will be fun to see the finished product when we come in December.

Megan Andersen said...

My dad had that EXACT scenery wallpaper in his shed while I was growing up--oh, how seeing that brings back memories!