Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Cassie!

Five years ago you made me a mommy. I admit it has taken me a long time to be a good one and I am still learning every day but you are so loving and patient with me and I love you so much for it! I got to spend some time with Cassie at preschool today and the kids were asking her questions about herself. Here is the low down on Cassie in her own words.
What is your favorite color? PINK!!!
What is your favorite food? pancakes
what do you like to wear? princess
what is your favorite game? princess
who do you like to playwith? Barbie
what is your favorite movie? the new barbie one


as you can see there is a trend. Cassie is also a great sister both to Jessie and Ryan. She does like to tease Jess but most of the time they play so well it is scary.

Cassie also loves to paint and color. She always likes to help in the kitchen and sleeps with her favorite Care bear. She loves her dad and likes to "work" on the extra computer in the office. She told me on Friday that because it was her birthday she was going to pick where we were going to eat dinner. So I asked her where she wanted to go "Texas Road House" she said. Oh yeah she is also crazy for dolphins. Happy Birthday Cass! I am so glad you are mine!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday cassie. I am glad we were able to make it to party we had a blast.