Tuesday, September 30, 2008

MMMMMMM Shrimp!

After spending two weeks on our back room it was time to celebrate with our anual trip to Red Lobster for all you can eat shrimp! We have been doing this every fall since Cassie was born.
I beat my old record and ate 45.
Jeff went up to 111 but I was bored so I made him stop. This is what I did while Jeff was eating the rest of his shrimp.
It was a fun and delicious night, I cant wait until next year. The camera broke so we used Jeffs phone so the pictures are not the best but you get the idea it was a lot of shrimp.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

shrimp is yucky! although i am glad you had a good time! you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

5 years ago (before I was ever pregnant)I would had said yummy, I could totally beat your record. Now that my body has been screwed up for life I think that looks so gross.