Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Surprise!

Todays post is brought to you by energy drinks without which I would be sadly falling behind in my demolition duties! Ok normally I LOVE surprises but when we pulled up our nasty brown carpet and found some nasty green outdoor carpet glued to the floor I am ashamed to say I was thinking bad words in my head like Stupid and Dang it! The pic above is blue carpet pad on the right and the outdoor carpet on the left.
Here we are just beginning to discover exactly how much harder this was going to be.
And two hous later I had scraped up the biggest of the four pieces and started on the second biggest.
This is the drywall all cut out so no more mold! Hopefully I will get the rest of the carpet scraped up by five and we can start on the walls tonight.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Rog really wishes he was there! Looks like a fun - never-ending - project. Can't wait to see more pics.

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo I LOVE LOVE LOVE Rip it! But you know that. I really wished I could be there to help, It actually looks like a lot of fun, even though I am sure you are thinking it is the furthest thing from fun.