Sunday, September 7, 2008

She is on her way

About two weeks ago it occured to me that I should have Cassie in some sort of organized school type activities. She will be five at the end of this month which makes her just miss the cutoff for Kindergarden so preschool was our next option. I didnt think I would get her in anywhere since I was applying so late but we found her a spot at the College preschool. Her first day was last Wednesday and it went great! She had a lot of fun and it was nice to be able to spend more time with just Jessie while Ryan was taking a nap. Jessie was very sad that she didnt get to go to school too until I told her we were going to get some ice cream.....problem solved. :)

2 comments:

Jen Hilton said...

Yea, how fun for Cass. I'm sure she'll love it!

Anonymous said...

spencer starts school tomorrow. I am so nervous. You know how much of a momma boy he is.