Friday, September 26, 2008

Its princess party time!

Yeah her birthday isnt until Monday but today was the big party. They had a treasure hunt
birthday cake
here she is showing a little leg
presents.
this is a mirror that two of her friends made to hang in her room. It turned out very cute and the best part is it isnt too girly so she can use it for a very long time.
There was even a knight in shining armor!
Yeah I totally rocked thios cake but I guess the concept went over Cassies head cause she and her friends just laughed that I shoved a doll into a cake.
I also rocked Cassies hair it took a while but tirned out really cute. Becca hit the nail on the head with the pink hairspray it was the perfect accent.
We also did makeup which we let the girls do themselves. I guess we need to work on the less is more.
It was a very fun day but I am sooo worn out. Tomorrow we get to put the house back together.

2 comments:

Megan Andersen said...

I know...I did the party thing this weekend too. I am still worn out!

Anonymous said...

I love the kissing picture. That knight is so cute!