Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Moving along....slowly

We got that blasted linoleum finally peeled up about 6:30 or 7 tonight and then I took Cassie to deliver birthday party invites. When I got back it was bedtime for the kids and Jeff and I got to work taping. We got most of it done so tomorrow we will finish that up and start the texturing process. There are still a few spots of drywall on the celing that need to be done but we are definately ready to lay tile starting Friday night.
I am so happy to be married to a man that can do ANYTHING! I always thought that my dad could do anything and I know the girls feel that way about their dad. But I think it is really true.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate doing the putty after the taping. I really think that is the worst part of remodeling, and if you don't get it perfect, you will forever have creases in your wall. I am glad it is you not me (on this part anyways)