Thursday, September 11, 2008

Im in a haze

I finally found someone to borrow Breaking Dawn from and I have been reading since yesterday. I did take a few minutes for lunch but it is five and I have nothing in the works for dinner. We are supposed to go swimming tonight but I am not sure I can tear my self away. I didnt even care when my friend cancelled our playdate today. Soooo is anyone else disturbed by how much the pregnancy reminds you of Rosemarys Baby? (I am not as cool as some of you so I couldnt make the words the link but here is a reference http://imdb.com/title/tt0063522/)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can sorta see how they are the same, I think I would have to watch the movie rather than just read a short description about it.

Our Story said...

I can see how that is but just keep on reading the book gets a whole lot better. If I had knowen that you were looking for it I would have lent it to you I have it. I loved reading Stephanie Mayers books I can't wait unitl the movie comes out.

Megan Andersen said...

Okay, so we can definitely count on you being a hermit for awhile--You will have to let us all know what you think of it.

Hillary said...

That's so funny. When you posted your comment on my blog I was confused because Rose didn't have a baby before she became a vampire. Now I get it. I'm slow on the uptake I guess. We'll have to chat about the book sometime. :)